High school / Basics
- Graduate translator and interpreter, University of Heidelberg
- As of 1987 working as free-lance translator and interpreter with focus on technical topics
- As of 1993 Desktop-Publishing for foreign language documents (mainly Russian)
- 1997 – 1998 Degree in project management for information and communication technology New Media
- As of 2012 Proofreading of technical documents
- As of 2013 Linguistic and cultural coaching for technical trainings
- As of 2014 Technical editing
Professional Qualification / …for more than 25 years
- As of 2017 creation of E-Learnings
- Qualification as E-Trainer
For references click here.
Pictures of interpreting situations
I work with a network of professional interpreters, translators, trainers, trainer coaches, as well as technical editors and marketing experts, who have specialised in technical fields.